DreamConnect S60 FAQ
Commonly asked questions
DreamSpring now provides a support forum for all our users. Please check the forum for answers to any questions you may have that are not covered by the FAQ's.
- On DreamConnect for S60's product homepage, press the purchase button located on the right hand side of the page; or
- Choose 'Shop' on the top main menu of the homepage; or
- Enter details to the top right box on the homepage
Only logged in users of DreamSpring's website can access the shop. New users need to create an account first before gaining access to the shop. Once that's done you can enter the shop and select the application you want to purchase. There are detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you in purchasing DreamConnect.
Make sure the IMEI number in your DreamSpring account matches that of your phone, since this is used in calculating your license key.
Yes, there is a trial version of DreamConnect available for download on the website.
The trial version is the same as the purchased version. To trial just Cancel out of the registration dialog
You can either access the download from the download button on the right of the product's homepage or via download on the homepage. A DreamSpring website account is required for downloading the product and we'll send you at least one followup email.
- Check that you have entered all the details into the application's registration dialog correctly.
For example, no spaces inappropriately inserted, hyphen (-) versus underscore (_) or numeral 0 versus letter o.
- Check that the IMEI you entered in your DreamSpring website login matches that of your phone.
If your IMEI is wrong, update it in your website account details, and request a license update, either via the forum or the feedback form.